Sterling Village Recruitment
We are currently hiring. Full and part time positions are available.
Please contact Kerri Lee Adams in Human Resources at (978) 422-5111 ext. 1255.
Current Job Openings
We are seeking an experienced MDS Coordinator in our privately owned, 143 bed skilled nursing facility. The ideal candidate will possess excellent organization skills and an ability to effectively prioritize workflow. Must have exceptional attention to detail and be comfortable using a computer. A customer service focus and team support is essential, and will be rewarded with a competitive salary, benefits, and the opportunity to be part of a progressive, caring team.
Responsible for oversight of the OBRA required resident assessments;
- Work collaboratively with all disciplines to ensure regulatory compliance and positive clinical outcomes while maximizing reimbursement;
- Schedule and complete in a timely manner all MDSs per OBRA guidelines;
- Coordinate and chair care plan meetings with residents and their families;
- Develop care plans and ensure integration for all long term residents;
- Advocate on behalf of the resident and center for needed resident resources.
Graduate of an accredited school of nursing and current Registered Nurse licensure in the state of Massachusetts.
We offer the following benefits to employees working 24 – 40 hours per week:
- Paid vacation and sick time (* we also provide sick time according to Mass Sick Time Law to those working under 24 hours / week)
- Paid holidays
- 401(k) after 1 year (must be 21 years of age to qualify)
- We also offer the following to our full time employees (30-40 hrs per week):
- Medical, dental, life and short term disability
- Tuition reimbursement
- CNA certification program reimbursement for new CNAs
Sterling Village is conveniently located minutes from Routes 2 and 190, and is just 15 minutes from Worcester. Our staff benefit from working with a strong leadership team focused on professional growth and learning, and our architecturally beautiful facility set in an attractively landscaped setting ensures a pleasant working environment. Competitive salary and benefits are offered.
If you would like to join our dynamic, caring team, please apply in person at 18 Dana Hill Road, or send resume via fax to Human Resources: 978-422-6410.
Please fill in your name, the title of the job you are applying for and attach a .pdf or .doc resume. Someone will get back to you.